
I see modeling as something I do on the side for fun. I do not aspire to have a successful modeling career, nor do I hope to be discovered on the street by some famous model agent. I do enjoy modeling though, and if it will give me some extra money to survive I'll for sure do it.
When I lived in Nashville I worked with a very good friend of mine, photographer Kirk Farmer. He has taken some great pics of me and I'm really thankful for all the work he's done for me! Either way, while I worked with Kirk I got to meet make-up artist Sylvia Fox, who also works with Kirk. We became good friends and we decided to do a video together on how to apply good stage make-up. If you're interested in make-up and want to get some good advice, check out my video below. Model: Elizabeth Long.
When I lived in Nashville I worked with a very good friend of mine, photographer Kirk Farmer. He has taken some great pics of me and I'm really thankful for all the work he's done for me! Either way, while I worked with Kirk I got to meet make-up artist Sylvia Fox, who also works with Kirk. We became good friends and we decided to do a video together on how to apply good stage make-up. If you're interested in make-up and want to get some good advice, check out my video below. Model: Elizabeth Long.
To contact Sylvia Fox, visit her myspace or modelmayhem websites!
To contact Kirk Farmer, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment