Wednesday, January 23, 2008
VIDEO: I'm A Bruin!
My three and a half years at college have just flown by; I can't believe I'm a senior who's about to graduate soon. During my years at Belmont, I've dedicated countless of hours sweating, running, and fighting on the tennis court. Tennis has always been a big part of my life, but I know my career will be over as soon as I graduate. However, I will never forget the wonderful memories I shared with my teammates and my coach.
Besides the memories, another great thing about being a college athlete is the publicity you get. I've attached Belmont's General Athletics Ad, which I'm featured in. Appearantly it has been shown on ESPN2 a few times which I think is pretty cool!
Enjoy the ad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA HA, you were in like half a second of it. That is very cool. You go girl!
Post a Comment