My first experience at the news channel was absolutely awesome
. I got to work with great reporters and producers who I still keep in touch with. Most importantly, I learned about my profession and gained valuable experience that I believe will help me in the future. Some of my daily work included helping out with pre- and post production, managing studio guest visits such as celebrities like David Lee Roth, and writing "Daily Hotlines," namely summaries about the shows which were posted online the same day.I also had the opportunity to be on camera. My first local TV debut included hosting a live segment of "Pet of the Week." The segment runs every Friday and the idea is to encourage viewers to adopt pets who are in need of a new home. It is funny to look back on this segment, because I can tell that my English wasn't near as good as it is today. I'm glad I'm making progress though :)
My second appearance took place during the yearly CMA Festival in Nashville. It's
After Jill's interview, reporter Harry Chapman decided that it was time for my second television appearance. It had been a long and extremely hot day, but I think I did pretty good considering the circumstances.

1 comment:
so cute, you ARE SO NERVOUS in that first one. I almost feel sorry for you because you are SO nervous! lol Well done, though. Then blog is coming along nicely!
Post a Comment