Nashville should actually be called "Country Music City USA," but I'll just go with what everyone else calls it. What's fun about living in a music city is that you're close to the industry and you meet famous - and sometimes not so famous - country music artists. I had the opportunity to be a part of Flynnville Train's music video "Last Good Time." I went with three of my closest girlfriends and we had a blast!
If you don't know much about Flynnville Train, here's some quick facts that I found on wikipedia.org:
"Flynnville Train is an American country music band signed to Show Dog Nashville. Their self-titled debut album was released on September 11, 2007; it produced two singles on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. The band is composed of lead vocalist Brian Flynn, lead guitarist Brent Flynn, bass guitarist Tim Beeler, rhythm guitarist Jeremy Pattesron, and drummer Tommy Bales."
The shoot turned into a too long night that ended up with painful blisters on my feet because of all the dancing in high heels. But I'm not complaining; I got a good spot right behind the artists so you can see glimpses of me throughout the video. Even if you don't like country music, you should at least take a look at this video to see if you find me.
Hint: I'm wearing a pink dress combined with a pink cowboy hat :)

1 comment:
Nice...I think I saw you...I saw a girl in all pink dancing on the stage...you, or not?
Post a Comment